Sun and Hair
The Sun: enemy or friend of our hair?
We are already approaching the end of the hottest time of the year (for those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere), meanwhile those who live in the Southern Hemisphere are already thinking about how beautiful summer is coming. The Sun contributes to our personal well-being as well, responsible for the photosynthesis of the plants that we use for our fresh, customized formulas for hair and it is also a matter of interest to know how much is beneficial for our hair.
Today I am starting a series of articles related to the Sun and how it influences our hair. The topics that I will deal with will be:
1. Understanding our hair. (It’s basic!)
2. How the Sun affects our skin and hair
3. Protecting our hair before repairing it
4. Repairing our hair when the damage is already there
5. How free radicals act on our skin and hair
6. Antioxidants: their beneficial effect against free radicals
7. Plant solar biological filters for hair protection