Oily & Dandruff – Occasional Flakes – Treatment | 490ml / 16.5 fl. oz.
Causes of Hair Loss due to Dry Dandruff & Oily Dandruff
When the area around the follicle gets inflamed it is often accompanied by signs like the reddened scalp and the most significance, the collagen matrix becomes to get rigid and tight which compress and constricts blood vessels that are in charge of nourish and stimulating hair growth. The hair root gets pushed to the surface of the scalp and falls out prematurely.
Oil and flakes present in the scalp are the only clear evidence of dandruff. Hair becomes thinner and weaker and is prone to fall out.
Causes of dandruff and itchiness
The main factors that may lead to dandruff or itchy scalp are:
• Scalp inflammation, seborrheic dermatitis, hormonal imbalance (physiological factors)
• Stress, anxiety (psychological causes)
• Harsh shampoos, hair sprays, hair dyes (chemical/physical factors)
• Malassezia and fungus (infection factor)
Oily & Dandruff Occasional Flakes
In oily dandruff, flakes will remain in the scalp due to the presence of seborrhea. This formula through its 28 plants, leaves, herbs, and roots, provides from the first application, promptly and long-lasting relief. It could be related to symptoms as; nervous, temporary stress, anxiety, unbalanced diet, allergies from some product, among others.
Learn more about our natural ingredients here
Learn more about “What is Dandruff” in our blog here
A soothing formula that removes the itchiness of the hair through mint and eucalyptus refreshing and gently cleaning the scalp through rooibos and sweet orange.
For him and for her.
Not sure which product is best for you? Click here
Important Directions For Use
1) Natural product. Shake well before use
2) Apply 1-2 tbsp and massage for 30 sec. max. Rinse well
3) Apply 3-4 tbsp. Don’t massage. Keep 1 min. Rinse well. Style
Active Ingredients & Benefits
• Rich in antioxidants
• Rich in minerals including magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, and iron
• Rehydrates strengthens, protects and stimulates the growth of stronger and shinier hair
MELALEUCA ORGANIC OIL
• Anti-fungal and bactericidal activity
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant elements
• Anti-irritant properties
LAVENDER ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
• Antibacterial and antifungal properties
LEMON ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
• Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and bactericidal activity
NETTLE ROOT POWDER
• It has astringent, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant properties.
• Rich in vitamins, minerals, and chlorophyll.
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and bactericidal activity.
Purified Water and Ocean Water (Aqua), Citrus Medica Limonum(lemon fruit), Aspalathus linearis (leaves), AHA Fruit acid (passiflora quadrangularis fruit extract, citrus medica limonum extract, ananas sativus fruit extract, vitis vinifera fruit extract), Urtica dioica(root), Decyl Glucoside(plant derived), Coco Betaine(coconut derived), Polyquaternium 7, Behentrimonium chloride(Canola oil derived), Quaternium 80, Juniperus Communis(fruit), Pinus Montana(needle), Abies Alba(needle), Melaleuca Leucadendra(leaves), Melaleuca Viridiflora(leaves), Pimenta Acris(fruit), Salvia Officinalis(leaves), Coríandrum Sativum(fruit), Lavandula Latifolia(flower), Acorus Calamus(root), Carum Carvi(fruit), Anethum Graveolens(fruit), Lavandula Angustifolia(flower), Citrus Dulcis(orange peel), Citrus aurantium(bitter orange peel), Myristica Fragrans(seed), Pinus Pinaster(leaves), Eucalyptus Globulus(leaves), Mentha Viridis(leaves), Thuja Occidentalis(leaves), Rosmarinus Officinalis(leaves), Origanum Majorana,(leaves), Chamomilla Recutita(flower), Juníperus Virginiana(leaves), Tocopherol(vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Lemongrass (preservative from Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract), Honeysuckle (preservative from Lonicera Caprifolum).